Thursday, July 17, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Luck

Inspiration: Luck.

I am feeling lucky today: My mom watched Gabe while I went to do some annual doctor appointment type stuff. I met up with a good friend for lunch. I came home, and my baby smiled at me as he lazed with his bottle. The rain and the humidity of the past few days finally burnt off, and the sun was out. Erik came home early and did Gabe's bedtime routine so that I could work on earrings. I am fortunate to have the life I do, and I don't ever want to forget that.

These lucky earrings feature tiny copper pennies, dangling below blue glass oblong beads. I found the pennies on a costume jewelry necklace that features other types of change, such as quarters. (It's strange and wonderful and will most likely be incorporated into other pairs.) Stacked silver rings top the beads. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 2 1/3 inches in length.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.