Saturday, August 16, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Arrive

Inspiration: Arrive.

I spent a bit of time working on my About page in my Etsy store this afternoon. I wrote about the story of the store--basically how I put it off and put it off (and put it off) even though I knew that making crafts and sharing them was an essential part of my identity. In some sense, I feel as if I have finally arrived since I decided to embark on a-Pair-a-Day and open my store.

These earrings feature narrow brass beads, strung on gold-plated non-tarnishing craft wire. Teal plastic beads emerge from the brass, ending at gold-plated stainless steel ear wires. This pair measures approximately 2 1/4 inches in length.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.