Monday, August 18, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Wait

Inspiration: Wait.

In a few months, I will need to purchase a new car. I'm trying to be very mindful about the car-buying process--do my research, etc. Today, I test drove a few different models to get a feel for what I might want. I have a tendency to get ahead of myself when I'm in the market for a car. With that in mind, I've been telling myself that I can wait the few months. It's okay to put the brakes on (pun intended!) the car buying process.

These earrings feature amethyst drops, which hang from silver-plated chain. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 1 3/4 inches in length.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.