Wednesday, July 23, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Bask

Inspiration: Bask.

This pair of earrings is one of my earliest designs, and one of my favorites--I love the little bunches of grapes! I've been saving them for a day when I need a pair to pinch hit because I have been out of the house. Where have I been? The beach! Basking in the sun, wind, and sand.

Theses earrings feature kelly green glass beads, which are in the shape of a bunch of grapes. The grapes are cupped by stainless steel crescents, taken from a necklace that had seen better days. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 2 1/4 inches in length.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.