Sunday, July 27, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Rinse, Repeat

Inspiration: Rinse, Repeat.

Last week, during my salt dough bead ponderings, I decided that I wanted to learn about how to bend wire into letters. I wanted to make wire "yeses," because, pretty much, I like that word a lot. I also thought that it would look simple and lovely to have little yeses hanging from my ears. I read about how to bend wire into letters on the internet, and then practiced, practiced. I'm enjoying the final product and looking forward to doing more wire work.

These earrings feature 22 gauge silver craft wire bent into the word "yes." Small wooden beads hang above the yeses as embellishment. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 1 2/3 inches in length.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.