Wednesday, August 20, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Peaches and Cream

Inspiration: Peaches and Cream.

I'm a bit tired. Gabe seems to be going through some kind of intense-baby-nine-month-sleep-is-dumb stage. I've been keeping today's pair as a back-up for such a day as this--when all I really want to do is have a glass of wine and then sleep. For about 80 hours. Today is not only a day for wine, but also for levity. When I look at this pair, all I can think of is the fabulous Peaches n' Cream Barbie I had as a little girl. Ohmygod her dress was amazing.

These earrings feature peach-colored quartz drops, which hang via gold-plated craft wire from orange ceramic beads. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 2 inches in length.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.