Monday, August 11, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Plant

Inspiration: Plant.

Today, I decided to harvest the cabbage I've been growing in the garden since May. While washing it this morning, I noticed the delicate veins running throughout each leaf. I loved the way the veins looked so much that I decided to try and incorporate them into today's pair.

These earrings feature dark green serpentine wavy round beads. Delicate tendrils have been painted onto the beads with white acrylic paint. The beads are strung on silver-plated non-tarnishing craft wire. The ear wires are a silver-finished zinc-based alloy. This pair measures approximately 2.5 inches in length.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.