Monday, August 11, 2014

The Week in Glue

It's a new week! Yay! I'm going to the dentist tomorrow! Boo. I've been chipping away at my Etsy shop in preparation for its opening on September 1. Along those lines, I've been finalizing packaging plans, retaking pictures and thinking about pricing options. With my mom and other work duties, things around the house continue to be busy, busy. In order to maximize my time while Gabe naps (yay for naps!), I'm going to try a more laconic version of this week's The Week in Glue.

Here's the short version of what's keeping my soul glued this week:

Beverage: I have been snuggling up with my best friend, Coffee, due to poor baby sleepage.

(NEW Category!) Favorite a-Pair-a-Day Earrings from Last Week: Float. Hands down.

Sooo tempted to keep these for me!

Watching: Erik and I are rewatching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine together. We're coming up on the episode (Spoiler alert!) in which Dax dies. I'm planning on being out of the room for that. I can't hang with watching Worf scream over her again.

Nickname for Gabe: Sir Chunkington from the Duchy of Chunkshire, in the land of Chunklevania, located in the United States of Chunk.

Way to Waste Time on the Internet: This!

Troubleshooting: What to do with the giant cabbage leaves I harvested today. (Why did I plant cabbage when I really wanted to plant kale????? WHY??)

Words of Inspiration: I used to work with the elderly. I asked one of my elders on his ninetieth birthday what his secret was. He said, "Love everyone." Perfect and lovely, right?

Around the House: I want to be lazing like those cats over there. Le sigh.


Craft Idea: I'm starting to think about cowl designs as the summer winds down.

Want to Learn More About: How to sew with a pattern.

What's keeping your soul glued this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.