Tuesday, August 12, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: Play

Inspiration: Play!

When I sat down to make today's pair, I futzed and futzed with various beads, findings, and wires until I finally figured out what made sense. I decided to go with a more simplistic design that highlighted the beauty of the beads I chose. Sometimes, I need to play with the materials (trial and error that action) to find the right design.

These earrings feature bone beads that appear cracked. Teal glass beads separate the bone beads from turquoise spheres. The beads have been strung on silver-plated craft wire. The ear wires are surgical steel. This pair measures approximately 2 inches in length.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.