Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Interest for Pinterest

Last week at this time I would have been up studying for the freaky exam I took. Now that the exam is over, I'm up, drinking coffee, and happily typing a new post for Soul Glue. I recently received an invite to Pinterest, the online pin board sensation that purportedly is a brilliant pile of time suckage. Because I have been known to troll the internet for items I want or like or confuse me, I thought I'd accept the invitation. If you're (p)interested (is it too early for puns??), you can follow me at http://pinterest.com/soulgluecollage/. Right now, there are just a couple of pins. My hunch is that there will be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.