Friday, February 24, 2012

Yoga and Friends

This week I completed my fourth yoga mat bag. I don't do much yoga myself, but I know many ladies who swear by it. The bag is all crochet--from the drawstring cord to the strap. I used cotton fiber yarn. I think one of the reasons I'm so into making these bags right now is because of the yarn I've been using: It comes in a variety of bright, cheerful colors. On top of that, it's quite easy to work with. One of my goals right now is to get a bunch of these bags made and put them up for sale on Etsy and/or convince a yogi at a studio to sell them.

Something else I became excited about this week was the start-up of my good friend Libby's blog, Hello, Libby Dear. Libby and I met our freshman year of college and have been good friends ever since. She is a fashion bargain maven, and she has a fabulous sense of style. I love her blog already, and I can't wait to see what she does with it in the future. Check it out for style tips that won't make you go broke!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy dear, THANK YOU! i LOVELOVELOVE this yoga mat bag! I've been working on a crafting post this past week, and you're getting a big shout-out! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.