Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Organizing and a Visit to JP Knit & Stitch

I love this needlepoint project from JP Knit & Stitch!
 This past Sunday was a flurry of activity. The husband involved in the Soul Glue franchise finally, after many years, gave me the go-ahead to clean his desk! Why did I get so excited about this, you ask? Other than crafting, I love to clean and organize. The room we use as an office in our apartment is currently undergoing some rearrangement and reorganization renovations so that I can have a bit more space for my larger crafty endeavors. When the project is complete, I'll put up before and after pictures.

Later in the afternoon, I headed out to Jamaica Plain (near Boston for those of you not familiar with it) to visit with some good friends. We took a brisk walk and checked out JP Knit & Stitch, a store full of lovely yarn and fabric. If you're ever in the area, check it out. They also offer knitting, sewing, and crochet classes. I purchased this great black sheep tape measure while I was there. I'm kind of in love with it.

We eventually headed back to my friend Jess' apartment for a yummy dinner of pulled pork sandwiches and collard greens. The evening was a cheerful one. I brought a new yoga mat bag that I'm working on with me and crocheted away while we chatted. It was a full and hopeful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.