Monday, August 25, 2014

a-Pair-a-Day: It's Electric!

Inspiration: It's Electric!

I have decided to embrace the bright with today's pair, which electric green beads. The color of the beads naturally (naturally) made me thinking of the Electric Slide. I mentioned this to Erik, who informed me that he "must have never heard that song." In response I said, "WHATTTTTT???" This prompted me to find the Electric Slide on YouTube and then perform the dance for Erik. He tried to resist its awesomeness, but I could sense that I was wearing him down. We'll have him sliding in no time!

These earrings feature electric (yes!) green crackled glass beads, which have been strung on non-tarnishing gold-plated craft wire. The gold-plated findings from which the beads hang were created from a vintage belt. The ear wires are gold-plated stainless steel. This pair measures approximately 1 3/4 inches in length.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.