Monday, October 27, 2014

The Week in Glue

Here's what's keeping my soul glued this week:

Beverage: Erik surprised me with more pumpkin coffee k-cups this evening. I heart him.

Watching: PBS cartoons ad cooking shows. This new watch list was a result of our hotel stay in Vermont this weekend, while visiting Erik's family. Gabe was super into the cooking shows--I think even more so than the cartoons. Future chef on our hands? 

Reading: The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin. Gender is for chumps!

Nickname for Gabe: Gooferine.

Tempting to glue faux fur to my boobs. Buuttttt no thanks.
Way to Waste Time on the Internet: Found this the other day when trying to come up with my Halloween costume. Eat your hear out, Trek fans.

Craft Idea: This week, I will endeavor to create tribbles for Gabe's Captain Kirk Halloween costume. I found this tutorial so that I don't have to start from scratch.

Around the House: Before leaving on our trip to Vermont on Friday, I went bananas with laundry, lists, and packing. I hate coming home to a messy house, so leaving the place clean was a necessity. Today, Erik and I did a bit more fall yard clean-up. We finally pruned a giant forsythia bush that has been slowly taking over half of our front yard.

What I'm Liking as I Type This: That we had pizza, wine, and Greek salad for dinner. Also, that I can go to bed early.

What's keeping your soul glued this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.