Monday, November 10, 2014

The Week in Glue

Here's what's keeping my soul glued this week:

Beverage: Grapefruit seltzer from the can.

Watching: Gilmore Girls. I tried watching it several years ago, but it annoyed me too much to continue for some reason. It doesn't bother me now, though. Did my brain chemistry change? Who knows.

Reading: Have not made much progress since last week with The Left Hand of Darkness. I think it's mostly because I've been going directly to sleep instead of reading before bed.

Listening: I started putting on Morning Edition during breakfast. Also, Serial Podcast.

Gabe Nickname: Fuss City. The kid is getting serious opinions about life.

Around the House: We are getting ready for Gabe's birthday party this coming Sunday. Because I focused largely on yard clean-up last week, I wasn't able to keep up with the house work--so there's a lot to do before the week is out. If it's not one thing, it's another, you know? This week is pretty much about cleaning and party planning.

Craft Idea: Here are a few ideas I've pulled for Gabe's birthday. The food and decoration aspects of parties are my favorite, by far.



What I'm Liking As I Type This: Erik is doing chores, and I'm in bed. oxo

What's keep your soul glued this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.